Covid Level 3 Information
Basic Rentals always works hard to keep our vehicles clean and hygenic. We have always prided ouselves in our high cleaning standards for all vehicles and will continue to do so. Our vehicles are always disinfected between use, however we are now spraying sanitiser in between uses as well.
To keep our staff and customers safe during this pandemic we have also implemented the following:
- Our Health and Safety practices have been reviewed.
- All customers are required to maintain the required 2 mitres social distancing.
- A management plan has been created to help guide staff and customers during this time.
- Records of all customers who enter the yard are kept.
- Only drivers will be allowed to enter the site. Their information will be used as part of contact tracing should the Ministry of Health require it.
- All quotes and queries must be made online or via the phone.
- Hand sanitiser is available for all customers to use.
- All things that customers touch such as the eftpos machine, the desk and pens are cleaned and sanitised between each use.
- No cash will be accepted. All payments must be made either using eftpos or a direct deposit into our account.
- If it is raining, customers are asked to follow the sign at the front gate to ensure they are kept dry.
- All instructions on the site or given by staff must be followed.
Please be do not be offended that we ask you to keep our staff and yourselves safe. We ask for your patience as we all adjust to a new way of doing things. These are difficult and trying times for everyone and we are all working hard to keep ourselves and you safe.
For up to date information about the countries Covid status, please see the Ministry of Health’s website.
If you have any questions about our practices, please email email@example.com and our management team will get back to you.